The purposes of this document, “We”, “Our”, “Us” refers to the website HousesInThailand.com and its subsidiaries, employees, officers or assigned parties.
The official owner and publisher of HousesInThailand.com is WebbOn Media Production. These terms and conditions are related to your usage of the HousesInThailand.com website. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information regarding your rights and obligations towards our website.
HousesInThailand.com is not a real estate agency nor a property developer, thus we do not charge commission. We provide a platform for customers to publish their property freely and more importantly we want to bring consumers, agents, developers, and advertisers together through this platform.
If you have an inquiry regarding any houses listings please use the contact details or a contact form on that specific house page to reach the relevant person. Once this initial inquiry has taken place we accept no responsibility or liability for communication between you and that other party.
By using the website HousesInThailand.com you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here.
- As a user of this website, you are responsible for checking the accuracy of any details and obtaining the necessary legal advice as required.
- Only properties that are currently available for purchase or lease within Thailand.
- Property descriptions and images must be relevant to the properties listed. All misleading, fake or false information will be removed.
- You must remove properties that have already been sold or entered into a lease within 7 days.
- Ensure that you do not publish anything that could be perceived to be unlawful, defamatory, fraudulent, misleading, or anything protected by copyright, which could expose HousesInThailand.com to any liability, legal or otherwise.
- Advertisements must be legal, decent, and truthful. All advertising must comply with Thailand Advertising Standards and The Laws of Thailand.
- All advertisers, property agents and property developers must have a legal company set up in Thailand or abroad and the right to work in Thailand.
- All users are responsible for checking advertisements and listings are correct on publication and must notify us via email if any errors have been found.
You Acknowledge that
- You are responsible for the security and integrity of your data.
- Transmission of data over the internet can be subject to errors and delays. We do not accept responsibility or any loss or damage caused by an error,
- inaccuracy or omission in the publication of the advertisement, failure to publish advertisement on the date or dates specified by the Advertiser.
- We reserve the right to remove, suspend, change the position of an advertisement or listing at any time.
- We reserve the right to make any alterations to advertisements or listing we consider is necessary.
- We reserve the right to increase subscription of advertising rates at any time or to amend the terms of the contract. You will have the option to cancel.
- We reserve the right to monitor or censor user generated content on our website.
Account / Listing Termination
We may suspend your account and temporarily or permanently remove details of your property listings if:
- You breach any terms of our agreement
- You provide false or misleading material
- You enter into liquidation or administration